- 82% of our recent graduates have obtained positions in their desired career path within 1 year of graduation or are actively using their degree within their current positions.
- Recognized as one of the top programs in the country for OD, our experiential learning program has defined the field for over 37 years
- Learn from internationally recognized OD scholar-practitioners and leaders
- Experience a curriculum steeped in the foundations, skills, and emerging methodologies of OD
- Explore new ways to work within and across organizations
- Develop your leadership ability to become a stronger ethical, authentic change agent
- Connect to a network of more than 1,700 alumni who are experts in OD and system change.
- Flexible classes for working professionals - one weekend a month (FRI/SAT/SUN) for 20-21 months
- Gain hands-on experience with our 12-day international residency and a practicum with a local organization
Cohort 77 begins January 13, 2018. The Priority Admission Deadline is Monday, September 25, 2017. The Priority Admission Deadline includes an application fee waiver and applicants are ensured first consideration for seats in the cohort.